12/8/17 – TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our contact list for the next BHDA Holiday House Tour – December 2020. If you purchased a ticket already, please scroll down for important tour information.
WEATHER UPDATE: It looks like we will have some snow on Saturday. We’re prepared, and the tour will go on!
Important Tour Information
If you purchase tickets online, please print your receipt/confirmation email and bring it to our Ticketing Center at Moravian Academy, 7 E. Market St., Bethlehem, PA 18018. You will receive your tour guidebook and may begin the tour. The Ticketing Center opens at 10am on Saturday, December 9, 2017. Please scroll down for more information about the tour.
If you purchase tickets in person, please bring your tickets to Moravian Academy, 7 E. Market St., Bethlehem, PA 18018. You will receive your tour guidebook and may begin the tour. The Ticketing Center opens at 10am on Saturday, December 9, 2017.
Additional tickets may be purchased on the day of the tour at the Ticketing Center for $30 per person. 12/8/17 Update: Please note that we are close to selling out and only a few tickets may be available on the day of the tour.
The tour is self-guided. You may stop and resume the tour at any time, but please be sure to finish the tour by 4pm. A map of all homes and sites on the tour is located within the guidebook. You may visit the homes and sites in any order you choose.
It looks like we’ll have some light snow during the day. The tour will go on as planned.
After you visit our Ticketing Center and pick up your tour guidebook, we recommend that you park in the Walnut Street garage located at 33 W. Walnut St. For more details about the garage, please click here. Please note that any time limits for on-street parking are strictly enforced.
If you would like to eat lunch or dinner in Bethlehem on the day of the tour, we strongly recommend that you make a reservation as soon as you purchase your tickets.
51 W. Broad St. (one block from the Walnut St. parking garage)
Dress & Accessories
– Please wear comfortable shoes that are easy to slip on and off.
– Large handbags, backpacks, and shopping bags, other than the tote bag given to every house tour guest, must be left at the front door and collected as you exit each site. Neither the BHDA nor its volunteers are responsible for theft or loss of any personal items.
Children & Strollers/Carriers
– All children must be accompanied by an adult.
– Baby strollers and hard-sided carriers must be left outside; babies may be carried in a front or back carrier.
– With the exception of the Hotel Bethlehem, we regret that house tour sites are not accessible to those in wheelchairs. Please be advised that most house tour sites have stairs at entry and/or exit points.
– Indoor smoking, eating, and drinking are prohibited.
– Pets are not allowed inside any house tour site.
– The use of cameras or videos is strictly prohibited.
If you have questions, please contact a House Tour Representative at: