To begin the tour, please print your receipt (for tickets purchased online) or your voucher (for tickets purchased in stores or at ArtsQuest) and bring it to our Ticketing Center at:
7 E. Market Street
Bethlehem, PA 18018
You will receive a guidebook with a map of the homes and sites on the tour. The tour is self-guided and you may begin at any time after 10am, but please be sure to finish the tour by 4pm.
After you visit our Ticketing Center to pick up your tour guidebook, we recommend that you park in the Walnut Street garage. For more details, please click here.
If you would like to eat lunch or dinner in Bethlehem on the day of the tour, we strongly recommend that you make a reservation as soon as you purchase your tickets.
Some of our favorite restaurant partners include:
– With the exception of the Hotel Bethlehem, we regret that house tour sites are not accessible to those in wheelchairs. Please be advised that most house tour sites have stairs at entry and/or exit points.
Dress & Accessories
– Please wear comfortable shoes that are easy to slip on and off.
– Large handbags, backpacks, and shopping bags, other than the tote bag given to every house tour guest, must be left at the front door and collected as you exit each site. Neither the BHDA nor its volunteers are responsible for theft or loss of any personal items.
Children & Strollers/Carriers
– All children must be accompanied by an adult.
– Baby strollers and hard-sided carriers must be left outside; babies may be carried in a front or back carrier.
– Indoor smoking, eating, and drinking are prohibited.
– Pets are not allowed inside any house tour site.
– The use of cameras or videos is strictly prohibited.
Stay up to date on Holiday House Tour Information by following us on Facebook.
We look forward to seeing you on the 2017 BHDA Holiday House Tour!