Holiday House Tour Map
- House 1 – 114 E. Broad Street
- House 2 – 129 E. Market Street
- House 3 – 510 High Street – Weiss Estate Carriage House
- House 4– 222 E. Market Street
- House 5 – 438 High Street
- House 6 – 133 E. Wall Street
- House 7 – 23 E. Church Street
- House 8 – 42 W. Market Street- The Horsfield House
- House 9 – 80 W. Market Street
57 Wall Street- The Studio of Sandra Corpora
265 E. Broad Street- The Studio of Anthony Viscardi
Points of Interest
Kemerer Museum 427 N. New Street
Historic Hotel Bethlehem 437 Main Street
As most of our sites are private residences, we kindly ask that every guest comply with the following guidelines:
• With the exception of the Hotel Bethlehem, we regret that house tour sites are not accessible to those in wheelchairs. Please be advised that most house tour sites have stairs at the entry and/or exit points.
• Large handbags, backpacks, and shopping bags, other than the tote bag given to every guest, must be left at the front door and collected after you exit each site. Neither the BHDA nor its volunteers are responsible for theft or loss of any personal items.
Children & Strollers/Carriers
• All children must be accompanied by an adult.
• Baby strollers and hard-sided carriers must be left outside; babies may be carried in a front or back carrier.
• Upon entering each home, please put your shoes in your tote bag or use the supplied booties over your shoes.
• Please return the booties before leaving each house.
• Please, no high-heeled shoes.
• Indoor smoking, eating, and drinking are prohibited.
• Pets are not allowed inside any house tour site.
• The use of cameras or videos is strictly prohibited.
• When inside each home, please follow the “flow” of the tour as recommended by the docents.
• Tickets are valid for one visit per home.
Enjoy the tour!
Thank you to our neighbors who so generously donated to the 2017 Holiday House Tour.
Anne & Bruce Lawrence
Kim & Bruce Campbell
Sandra & Pat Corpora
Jennifer & Scott Hawk
Eileen & Joe Hessmiller
Diane LaBelle & Norman Girardot
Julie & Kyle Lebouitz
Patti & Alan Lowcher
Gen & Jody Marcon
Barbara Pearson & Victor Willems
Dayna & Bronson Plocus
Johanna & Jim Ruest
Marie & Arnold Sposato
Jean & Terry Theman
Annette & Rudy Von Watzdorf
Sharon & Ron Yoshida
The Bethlehem Historic District Association is honored to count the following businesses as Sponsors of the 2017 Holiday House Tour.
Historic Hotel Bethlehem
Adam Waldron Painting
Bailiwick Interior Design, Carrie
Oberholtzer Custom Cabinetry/Lewis Brothers Contractors & Builders
Serratelli Financial Group
Thank you to our 2017 Holiday House Tour Advertisers and Friends.
Aardvark Sports Shop
Allentown Preservation League
Barbara & Steve Diamond
Bethlehem Food Co-op
Boy Scouts of America, Minsi
Christine Nikles, Spoonful of C
Christmas City Veterinary Hospital
Dave and Wayne Auto Center
Davison & McCarthy, P.C.
Deidre Edgell, Violinist
DeSales University Performing Arts
Diana Hodgson, Realtor
Eileen Budd, Realtor
GFP Investment Services
Gina Kelechava, Realtor
Healing Hands Massage and
Herron Funeral Home
Korpics Custom Cabinetry
La Petite Provence
Lafayette Ambassador Bank
Lehigh Valley Community
LV Charter H.S. for the Arts
Mary Jo & Russ Miserendino
Rosenfeld Van Wirt, P.C.
Sandra Corpora Fine Art Painting
Simplicity Hair Salon
Spillman Farmer Architects
St. Luke’s Hospital
State Theatre Center for the Arts
T and T Home Solutions
The Bach Choir of Bethlehem
The Painter Man
The Warren Salon
Tim Shannon, Kurfiss Sotheby’s Realty
Valor Independent Group
Yorie Tile & Terrazzo
Witt’s Tree Service
2017 Holiday House Tour Committee
Event Chair: Patricia Lowcher
Assistant Co-Chairs: Dayna Plocus & Rebecca Wendahl
Advertising & Sponsorships: Tim Shannon
Finance: Dave Shelly & Helen Smith
Guidebook: Dayna Plocus & Rebecca Wendahl
Homeowner Relations & Docents: Angelika Cornelius, Stasia Browne-Pallrand & Mary Lou Mayberry
Home Research: Alan Lowcher & Dayna Plocus
Publicity & Marketing: Ginny Hartman & Valerie Peters
Reception & Ticket Center: Pat Corpora
Ticket Sales: Kristina Gomez